Creativity and Innovation Month
Hello Left Fielders!
The Left Field Team are excited to announce that April is our month of Creativity and Innovation!
What events and social media releases can you look forward to?
- Professional Development Event: Fostering Ideas – Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace (BCEC, 22nd April)
- Weekend Innovation Station: An interactive initiative to wrap up our month of Creativity and Innovation. It's an opportunity to meet the team and have some Nerdy Fun! (Superior Fruit, Honour Ave Graceville; late Apr/early May date TBC)
- LFCS Book Club: Review of Creativity Inc. (Catmull & Wallace, 2009)
- Guest Spot: Interviews with professionals who know a thing or two about creativity and innovation
- Reflection Article: How does Left Field draw on current research to assist leaders in applying new thinking to solve old problems?
- Research-Based Article: Understanding Creativity and the Human Brain.
- The Quarter in Review: LFCS team achievements, learnings and events
Social media updates:
- Links: World Creativity and Innovation Week
- Quotes: Inspiring word’s from innovation thought leaders
- Images: The team in action
Watch this space!!