What's Your Story?
Article appears as featured in December 2015 edition of Style Magazine
IN TODAY’S DIGITAL economy, you’re probably in the practice of researching a potential employer before an interview. And a prospective employer will no doubt be researching you.
The future trends in the workplace suggest that people will be hired and promoted based on reputation. Keen to avoid bad hires, companies will be looking for candidates who already have good reputations. If you think your reputation is not aligned with who you think you are then it’s time to take a look at your personal narrative and reframe the story. But how do you accomplish that?
Here are a couple of tips to help you:
- Acknowledge you already have a brand
- Reflect on personal values and beliefs
- Ask trusted people how they would describe you to a stranger
- Consider people you admire and respect and think about how they represent themselves
- Think about your interactions with various people and consider how you reflect your brand through communication
Contact us for more information: email@example.com
or phone 07 3716 0165